Virtual College have been implementing a Learning Culture underpinned by Growth Mindset for over 12 months. It’s come with a series of challenges that they’ve had to overcome. In this webinar, they'll share what they’ve learnt over the last year, both as individuals and as an organisation so your organisation can benefit from their mistakes.
They’ll support the theory with practical advice, particularly on how to foster the right environment in the organisation and the importance of engaging key stakeholders throughout.
What you’ll learn:
• Why Growth Mindset is important in implementing a successful Learning Culture
• The challenges in implementing a Learning Culture – and the lessons learned at Virtual College
• The impact of management on a Learning Culture
• How to create the right environment
• Practical ways to encourage a Growth Mindset with your people
Dan Nolan and Cam Glennon are Learning Technology Consultants at award-winning online training and learning solutions company and eLN Industry Partner Virtual College. They help organisations to implement engaging L&D solutions that enable employees and customers to thrive in their careers. You can connect with Dan and Cam on Linked in.