MIKE 2021 Update 1 is packed with new features, tools and updates to expand your modelling capabilities, speed up workflows and produce more accurate results.
Join this webinar for an in-depth look at what’s new in MIKE+ and WaterNet Advisor as part of this latest Release.
• Discover the possibilities of using MIKE+ SWMM to evaluate low impact development designs, mitigation options and pipe capacity to ensure a high standard of service and cost-effectiveness.
• See how you can run simulations, configure scenarios and view/share results right from a desktop, phone or tablet with the one-of-a-kind WaterNet Advisor SWMM.
• Preview the new Pump Emergency Storage tool which enables users to automatically calculate available emergency storage and time in the event of a pump failure - before alarm level is reached or a sewer overflow happens.
• Learn how to get more out of your MIKE+ data and symbology via the improved integration with ArcGIS Pro
• See how you can now couple river and urban networks with 3D surface flow using MIKE 3 Flow Model FM
Plus, MIKE software now supports both EPANET 2.0 and EPANET 2.2 - the first major update of the EPANET engine in approximately 15 years! Find out what this means for MIKE+ users.
Register now! There are only seats available for the first 100 attendees.
When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.