Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "API 579 Level 1, 2 & 3 Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessment (Case Study Presentation)" on Saturday, 28th November 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai Time).
Fitness for service studies are performed on equipment that are in service, and they are used to determine structural integrity despite the presence of some flaw. Engineers then analyze if the flaw affects the asset’s performance, or if it poses a significant threat.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering all key aspects of performing Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessment such as the following:
1. How to identify applicable damage mechanisms?
2. Corrosion prevention recommendation programs.
3. Tools and software used in FFS studies.
4. Remnant life calculations.
5. Cost benefit analysis.
Who should attend?
• Mechanical Engineers
• Static Equipment Engineers
• Design Engineers
• Inspection Engineers
• Individuals interested in learning about Fitness for Service (FFS) assessment
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.