Spain FoodTech Startup's Program is the first acceleration program for high-performance Spanish startups, focused on the agri-food sector.
This program is developed in collaboration with ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones and also has the technological support of the Centro Nacional de Tecnología y Seguridad Alimentaria (CNTA). The 5 selected startups - COCUUS, H2HYDROPONICS, INNOMY, MOA and PROPPOS - have had a personalized acceleration plan for 6 months, where they have developed and completed their projects:
• COCUUS: will present its MimETHICA platform, designed for large-scale bio-printing of plant-based products analogous to animal protein.
• PROPPOS AI: applies artificial intelligence and computer vision to offer an unattended payment solution in foodservice.
• INNOMY: has developed a range of animal protein substitute products based on the cultivation of mushroom mycelium.
• ATLANTIC FARMS: has designed and operated hydroponic vertical farming and indoor farming facilities in the most extreme climates. Thanks to this international experience, we are launching Atlantic Farms, a concept of local and technological production, which will revolutionize the 4th RANGE salad sector, implementing a sustainable production model in the same communities where it is consumed.
• MOA Foodtech: combines biotechnology and artificial intelligence to convert waste and by-products from the agri-food industry into a ''next generation protein'' with high nutritional value and 100% sustainable.
• What is Spain FoodTech about?
• Pitch of the 5 participating startups
• Invited startup: LE ROOM SERVICE