Join us at our fourth subscriber-only webinar – China Chat, where we will discuss the achievements and challenges of financial opening-up, the impact of blocking rules, and what some recent incidents mean for foreign companies operating in China.
• What are the challenges of institutional and systematic opening-up of financial markets? What opportunities should global financial institutions not miss?
• How do China’s non-tariff barriers and the Unreliable Entity List (“UEL”) affect multinational enterprises?
• What are the investment and business expansion opportunities?
• What are the highlights in the new Foreign Investment Law?
• How can foreign companies in China respond better to the complex international and domestic environment?
- Edward Tse, Chairman and CEO, Gao Feng Advisory
- Henry (Litong) Chen, Senior Partner, Dentons
- Yue Yue, Deputy Director of Asset Management News Desk, Caixin Media
- Li Zengxin, Deputy General Manager, Caixin Global; International Director, Caixin Insight
Flow (60 minutes)
1) Speaker presentation (20’)
2) Q&A & discussion (25’)
3) Free chat (15’): Closed-door interactions among speakers and participants