Is your Evernote account a little bit out of control? Or maybe every time you open your Evernote account you feel overwhelmed?
If you feel like your Evernote is a "hot-mess" and you’re ready to start fresh, then this free webinar is for you.
In just 60 minutes, Evernote Certified Consultant Stacey Harmon will give you specific tips and tricks to help you tame your Evernote chaos so you can get organized with Evernote – the right way.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to take your Evernote account from disarray and turn it into a clean, clutter-free space.
- How to retain all the stuff you’ve already captured without it making a mess of your Evernote (hint: don't delete it!)
- The "do's and don'ts" for successfully refreshing your account and making it a place you like to be.
- A clear 6-step plan to tidying up your account, no matter what your current organization structure is – or isn’t.
- What Evernote skills you need to keep your account organized forever (yes, I mean forever!)
Best of all, you’ll walk away feeling good when you open Evernote. And you’ll be set to be organized, once and for all.
MEET YOUR GUIDE:
Stacey Harmon solves your productivity problems with Evernote. Evernote the foundation of Stacey’s own daily productivity and also the focus of her coaching and training company. Stacey is an Evernote Regional Leader, Evernote Certified Consultant, GTD® practitioner, and member of NAPO (National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals).
Join the thousands who are already thriving with Evernote using Stacey’s proven techniques. Harmon Enterprises gives you the skills and support you need to transform your productivity–and life–with this powerful tool. Find her online at HarmonEnterprises.com.