Ransomware attacks are on the rise and in the era of COVID-19, there is no end in sight. New work from home policies have left organizations with a challenge to ensure that employees are securely connected. In this webinar we will talk about the challenges businesses are facing and how Rubrik is enabling cyber resilience to meet those challenges.
Backups are the one of the most, if not the most, important defenses against ransomware. If compromised, however, attackers can use them against you, forcing you to choose between losing your data and paying the ransom. Businesses should be able to recover quickly and reliably with as little data loss and financial impact as possible. To do so, organizations must first develop and test a strong ransomware remediation plan that relies on uncompromising backups.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
• The rise of Ransomware in a pandemic
• Rubrik’s methodology and how it works
• The importance of ‘immutable backups’
• CloudOn, an intelligent application instantiation feature that operates across data centers and clouds
• Polaris GPS centralized management for your global, distributed Rubrik environment
• Polaris Radar machine learning to help detect and prevent the spread of Ransomware