Stay in the game and keep the momentum of your pharmacy career going.
Pharmacy provides you with the foundation in pursuing rewarding and diverse careers that make a difference in people’s lives – let's explore where it can take you!
Join our host Deanna Mill (PSA Early Career Pharmacists Board Director) for a live careers session where we showcase the opportunities that awaits your life as a pharmacist in diverse areas from those who are living it right now!
You will hear from established and early career pharmacists across 10 different fields and have the opportunity to ask those questions you've always wanted to ask. Our speakers lineup includes:-
- Depinder Chhibber ( MasterChef 2021 alumni)
- Kavita Nadan (Locumate co-founder)
- Emily Shears (Sports Wellbeing Coordinator)
- Christopher Hidayat (Hospital Pharmacist)
- Kerri Barwick (PSA Training and Assessor Manager)
- Damien Fagan (Gilead Pharmacist)
- Colleen Niland ( Aboriginal Services Pharmacist)
- Bree Armstrong (GP Pharmacist)
- Julian Soriano (Aged Care Pharmacist)
- Joanne Gross (NPS educator/ Tasmanian Health Department).
View our speakers full bio here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iw82fBkTPJUVrE_95JLgeb-i-VTzactC/view
After attending this session, pharmacists will be able to:
- Recognise a wide range of diverse career paths available to pharmacists
- Recognise potential resources to support further development in your chosen pathway
- Discuss practical tips to help launch your pharmacy career in your chosen pathway
Accreditation Number: CWEB2118.
This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 1.5 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
- Webinar open to PSA members only
- Ensure you register using the email address registered on your PSA account for CPD allocation and provide you PSA Member number.
- This webinar runs for 1.5 hours