Enterprise Optical LAN Tech Talk 2020 Monthly Webcast Series
Join our monthly “Optical LAN Tech Talk” webinar series scheduled for the first Thursday, at 11:00 am ET, of every month in 2020. These short webinars will feature interactive dialogue focused on true enterprise Optical LAN’s new software, hardware and best practices.
Each month through-out 2020, one of our subject matter experts will take a quick 30 minutes to discuss important updates relative to new techniques in planning, building and operating modern Optical LANs, such as:
• May 7th –OLAN use for tactical and temporary networks
• June 4th – OLAN competitive analysis and differientiators
• July 2nd – Software Defined Networking and Optical LAN
• Aug 6th –What to do in a network outage? TAC best practices.
• Sept 3rd – Alternative OLAN architectures. Not just FTT-Desk
• Oct 1st – Fiber-based Infrastructure Protection Solutions
• Nov 5th – Connecting Wireless with OLAN, both Wi-Fi and 5G
• Dec 3rd – Why OLAN as a Service is best choice for NaaS
Sign-up now for all eight (8) upcoming monthly Optical LAN Tech Talk series webcasts covering enterprise-based passive Optical LAN topics for all market verticals.