The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) launched a 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) in 2019, providing members with access to cost-effective retirement plans designed to reduce costs, mitigate administrative burdens, limit fiduciary risks and increase what our members are able to offer to attract and retain employees.
In this webinar, SCRS' plan advisors will walk through topics designed to help inform businesses who do not offer a current retirement solution on the benefit and process of starting one with the SCRS plan.
Topics will include:
• New tax benefits for businesses adding a retirement plan in 2020.
• State mandates of retirement plans.
• An overview of the basics of the SCRS plan.
• How the SCRS plan can reduce administration and overhead for participating business owners.
• An overview of what is needed from your business to review your options.
• An overview of the plan fees and performance.
The webinar will also open up for live Q&A from those who call in. The goal is to answer your questions about how this benefit can help you. You do not have to be a member of SCRS to participate in the webinar or to have a plan analysis conducted; but non-members will need to join SCRS if they wish to participate in the plan.