Join IDDBA and WPIC Marketing + Technologies for an insightful conversation around what it takes for dairy, deli, and other food brands to succeed in the Chinese market. From small and medium-sized brands to global enterprise organizations in the sector, learn about China’s food market and the opportunities that online commerce presents to North American food brands in 2021.
The webinar is recommended for various food brands and their representatives, specifically: senior executives; individuals and teams in charge of sales and global growth; and professionals involved in retail, e-commerce, marketing or brand management. If your organization is considering APAC market entry or is in need of growth, this introductory conversation will provide crucial details to help you make a decision on next steps.
Webinar participants will learn what it takes to succeed as an entrant food brand in the Chinese market and what sort of growth is available in the sector in 2021. Topics covered will include:
· Which product categories and sub-categories are set to succeed in China in 2021 and beyond.
· Which tactics drive growth in the market.
· Concrete first steps to activate a brand on China’s leading B2C e-commerce platforms like Tmall and JD.com.
· Consumer preferences in the market.
· What sort of growth a brand can expect in "year 1" of their China market entry.
· Administrative, legal, financial, and regulatory requirements for food brands in China.
· Cross-border vs. domestic e-commerce programs.
· Storage, shipping, and logistical considerations.