As business owners, we have the unique opportunity and privilege to grow and scale businesses that not only support our families and communities...but also that support and amplify movements and messages that we're passionate about and that we believe in.
- Do you feel like you've reached your peak in your wedding planning business?
- Do you feel like your business isn't growing like you want it to and don't feel that you can increase your prices any more than you have?
- Are you agreeing to work for clients you dislike because you just need to bring in more business?
- Are you just plain tired of competing on price because you feel desperate for bookings?
I get it!
Your revenue has been stagnant
You feel like you’re spinning your wheels
You're not moving forward
You're constantly in a state of feast or famine
You can't seem to figure out how to consistently get new clients
But what if it didn’t need to be so hard? What if you could add another revenue stream that still allowed you to plan weddings, but only work with dream clients?
Join host Kinsey Roberts and her special guest, corporate event expert Caryl Lyons as Caryl shares:
1. How to attract a corporate event client (hint: it's VERY different, and much easier, than finding wedding clients)!
2. Understand the difference between wedding proposals and corporate event proposals - it might just surprise you.
3. How to diversify your revenue streams and make way more money with corporate events.
We can't wait to see you!