Organizations in the top tier of employee engagement outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share and have a 90% better growth trend than their competition. However, only 13% of workers are engaged, which means the vast majority sleepwalk through the day giving you zero discretionary effort. How do you inspire employees to get off the sidelines and get into the game? Jill Christensen, author of the best-selling book, If Not You, Who? Cracking the Code of Employee Disengagement, has uncovered a proven four-step strategy to turn your disengaged workforce into a unified high-performing team, resulting in increased proﬁts, customer satisfaction, productivity, and retention.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The No. 1 reason employees don’t engage.
- Insights into why traditional approaches to employee engagement don’t work.
- Tactics to engage senior leaders and managers in employee engagement.
- A proven four-step strategy they can apply immediately to re-engage employees.
- Clarity on next steps and inspiration to achieve their goals.