If we break our business down it’s quite simple. We just need to answer three questions:
1. Where are we at?
2. Where do we want to get to?
3. How are we going to get there?
Simple right?! One big problem I see regularly with businesses of ALL sizes is that they’re not aware of what they need to measure… And if you don’t know what to measure, the important stuff might get ignored, and subsequently it will NEVER get managed!
If the expression “WHAT GETS MEASURED, GETS MANAGED” is true, then what do we need to do to improve?
Well, the good news for you is that I’ve teamed up with Business Dashboard expert Glyn Welsby, and we’re putting on a 90 minute webinar on Tuesday 11th May at 10am that I’d like to gift you an invite to…
If you turn up with a sharpened pencil, you’re going to get much clearer on the steps you need to take right now to:
· Identify the key areas in YOUR business you need to measure and why
· Find out how to measure them
· Discover the simple way you can get started
· … and then understand, how to MANAGE the numbers you’ve now uncovered, so you can GROW
As 80% of the business owners I speak to HATE numbers, this workshop has been set up for people who are NOT Maths graduates, so don’t worry…
If this sounds like something you need to know more about, register now, and claim one of the 50 gifted places.
Looking forward to seeing you on 11th May