Webinar: RAISE Act, State Policies, and NASHP’s State Medicaid Policy Institute on Family Caregiving
Family caregiver contributions offset the cost of personal care services and can delay the need for more costly care. Hear about ways states can improve their family caregiving supports, including:
• The RAISE Family Caregiving Advisory Council’s newly adopted recommendations to better support family caregivers;
• Information from a Wisconsin state leader who will describe state innovations to support family caregivers; and
• A new opportunity for states to participate in a state Medicaid policy institute for family caregiving.
This webinar is hosted by the National Academy for State Health Policy’s (NASHP) RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center and funded by The John A. Hartford Foundation, in collaboration with the US Administration for Community Living.
Wendy Fox-Grage, NASHP Project Director, RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center
• Rani Snyder, Program Vice President, The John A. Hartford Foundation
• Greg Link, Director, Office of Supportive and Caregiver Services, ACL
• Kitty Purington, NASHP Senior Program Director, NASHP
• Carrie Molke, Director, Wisconsin Bureau of Aging and Disability Resources