Test Automation is considered one of the key aspects to deliver the speed and reliability of any continuous delivery pipeline, and yet, according to the 2019-20 World Quality Report, organisations recognise that less than 19% of their testing is fully automated.
When asked about their major challenges to increasing automation coverage, the lack of proper skillsets combined with the cost of building and maintaining automation assets are at the top of the priority list.
Eran Bachar explains how Micro Focus is using Artificial Intelligence to deliver revolutionary advances in functional testing that will enable testers to easily keep up with the speed of application changes across multiple devices and platforms while reducing the cost of building and maintaining automation assets.
Join this webinar, as Product Manager, Eran Bachar shares how Micro Focus leverages Artificial Intelligence to deliver major advances in functional testing:
- Test Automation is key to delivering a fast, reliable continuous delivery pipeline, and yet, on average, only 20% of organisations are fully automating their testing. B ut a skillset shortage, and the cost of building and maintaining automation assets, are major barriers to increasing automation coverage.
- What is currently your greatest challenge with automated testing?
1. The pace of change is too fast
2. Tests keep breaking
3. Can’t run tests quickly enough
4. Lack of test coverage
5. Lack of quality
• 11:00 – 11:10 Welcoming Guests
• 11:10 – 11:45 Speaker Presentation
• 11:45 – 12:00 Q&A