Many agencies are seeing the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on their workforce, supply chains and finances. As a business owner, you need to understand your options around Government support and funding to stay one step ahead and ensure a sustainable future through these challenging times.
Esther Carder, Partner at Moore Kingston Smith LLP, will update you on the various areas of Government support including;
- HMRC time to pay arrangements
- Job retention scheme (80% of payroll scheme)
- SSP refunds
- Rates support
- Relaxation of off payroll working rules
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- COVID-19 corporate financing facility
- Companies house filing deadline extension.
- Considerations around insolvent trading and directors duty
- How to deal with redundancies and reduced pay
There will also be a dedicated Q&A session following Esther's presentation where you can find out more about how to get Government funding or raise any HR-related concerns you have. You can send any questions you may already have around these issues in advance to email@example.com.
Limited to 500 registrations, avoid disappointment and register today.