Join members of the EIC Sustainability and Social Impact Committee to review proposed updates to the EIC Sustainable Event Standards.
• Learn about new criteria proposed in the areas of social impact, circularity and climate action.
• Share your thoughts on the standards for event organisers, accommodations, audio visual and production, venues, destinations, food & beverage, exhibitions, and a new integrated property standard.
• Preview the new submission platform to track your progress towards the standards
• Yalmaz Siddiqui, Chair, EIC Sustainability and Social Impact Committee, MGM Resorts International
• Roseann Collymore, Co-chair, Event Organiser Standard Task Force
• Stephanie Jones, CAE, CMP, DES, Water Environment Federation
• Mariela McIlwraith, CMP, CMM, MBA, Events Industry Council
• Gayle Murphy, Global Green Events
• Sara Patterson, CMP, Public Housing Authorities Directors Association
Moderator: Claudia van’t Hullenaar, Sustained Impact
This webinar is eligible for 1 CE toward your CMP, CMP-HC or CAE. Closed captioning will be available during this webinar.