The COVID-19 pandemic introduced or accelerated many political, economic, societal and technological trends. As we enter the post-pandemic world, it is important to take stock: which changes will permanently alter the risk landscape and operating environment for insurers?
This special, high-level Risk Conversations webinar will drill into these questions and elaborate the findings of our new report, The Global Risk Landscape After COVID-19: What role for insurance?
- Renaud Guidée, Group Chief Risk Officer, AXA
- Jerome Haegeli, Group Chief Economist, Swiss Re
- Kai-Uwe Schanz, Head of Research & Foresight, The Geneva Association
- Mamiko Yokoi-Arai, Deputy Head of Financial Markets Division, OECD
- Simone Bemporad, Director of Communications and Public Affairs, Generali