OSHA compliance is more important than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. This timely program covers the required personal protective equipment, engineering controls, and written policies you must have to be in compliance with both OSHA’s recently published guidance for dental practices and CDC’s multitude of recommendations for healthcare settings. We will review the monitoring of patients and employees for COVID-19, disinfection, equipment considerations, and handling employee exposures. Course content also includes required annual review of the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard and infection control guidelines.
1. Learn the required PPE requirements during the pandemic.
2. Develop and implement a Respiratory Protection Program.
3. Understand respirators and fit testing.
4. Identify process for screening patients for COVID-19.
5. Discuss disinfection of treatment rooms and HEPA filtration.
The ADA designates this activity as 1 CE credit. (Pending Approval)
Note: This webinar was originally scheduled for August 26th, but was postponed until September 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience.