Our objective is not to debate the current legal dispute between the federal government and drug manufacturers. Rather, it is to help entities understand and possibly make tough choices they have never faced before.
You will hear from—and be able to pose questions to—a range of 340B stakeholders including:
• Aaron Vandervelde, Founder and Business Development Lead, 340B ESP
• Jason Atlas, Vice President, 340B Enterprise Strategy & Solutions, AmerisourceBergen
• Ashley Mains Espinosa, V.P. of Clinical Operations, DocStation and Co-founder, The 340B Collaborative
• Sue Veer, President and CEO, Carolina Health Centers
• Ted Slafsky, Publisher and Chief Executive Officer, 340B Report
This complimentary event is exclusively for 340B Report paid subscribers and sponsors. If your organization is not a paid subscriber (i.e. you do not have a user license), sign up now at a special 25% discount using code 340BWebinar25 at https://340breport.com/subscribe/. The special discount is available for first-time subscribers only. Free trial subscribers cannot attend the webinar unless they pay for a subscription prior to registration.
Space is limited. Please register by May 16. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.