If you don’t have a LinkedIn Company page you should. And if you already do, you likely aren’t maximizing all of its features.
Your LinkedIn Company page gives you a powerful platform to post information about what you do and promote important news, insights, events and services.
It is one of the most effective ways to build your brand and businesses, but many companies are not taking advantage of all that LinkedIn has to offer.
During this free webinar, social media trainer Stefanie Marrone will explore how businesses of all sizes can take their LinkedIn company pages to the next level.
• The key steps to build a strong LinkedIn Company page
• How to grow your company page followers and drive awareness of your page
• The keys to consistently posting content that helps and educates others
• How to use LinkedIn Company page robust analytics and competitive intelligence to your advantage
• How to build brand awareness by perfecting your company profile
• How to effectively use the Events feature on Company pages
• What you need to know about upcoming updates and new LinkedIn Company Page features
About Stefanie Marrone
Stefanie advises law firms of all sizes, professional service firms, B2B companies, professional associations and individuals with brand building and revenue generating strategies and tactics in marketing, business development, social media and communications. She also serves as outsourced chief marketing officer/marketing department for law firms and companies serving law firms.
Over her nearly 20-year legal marketing career, Stefanie has worked at and with a broad range of big law, mid-size and small firms, which has given her a valuable perspective of the legal industry. Stefanie is a frequent published author and public speaker.