2020 MONTHLY TOPICS*
• January - Normal aging and cognitive functioning versus early signs of Dementia
• February - Addressing driving concerns
• March - Triggers for agitation and aggression and other unmet needs
• April - How to respond to hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia
• May - Dementia and Down syndrome
• June - “Sundowning” reconsidered
• July - Ways to support brain health
• August - Wandering reconsidered
• Sept - Memory cafes
• October - Housing/living options
• November -Ambiguous loss and caregiver grief
• December - Meaningful activities in the home
*2020 MONTHLY TOPICS – SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Your host is Jeannine Forrest, Ph.D., R.N., a Dementia care consultant and coach to families and individuals across North America. Dr. Forrest has an established practice located in the Chicago, IL area and offers fee-for-service consulting and care planning, both in-person and by phone across the United States. DISCLAIMER: Dr. Forrest serves as a volunteer Advisor to the Dementia Society of America (DSA). All content, including any potential medical information, is provided as an INFORMATIONAL resource only, and is not to be used, or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment process. It should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis, care, and treatment. Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions, or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The opinions expressed, and the content shared by, Dr. Forrest, are not necessarily the opinions and content of DSA.
-- WHEN --
First Mondays of every month at 10 am CT (Chicago/Dallas are on Central Time).
-- WHERE --
Phone number and meeting ID ...
MEETING ID: 484-362-801
SESSIONS ARE RECORDED | AVAILABLE AT DEMENTIAUNPLUGGED.ORG