For any organization to raise money online, a donor has to land on a donation page. And based on brand new research from RaiseDonors and NextAfter, every organization has room to improve their donation page.
In fact, after making donations to 203 nonprofits across 12 verticals, we found that:
• 40% of nonprofits require non-essential information to complete a donation.
• 78% of organizations use ‘Donate’ language instead of ‘Give’ or ‘Support.’
• 54% of nonprofits don’t pre-select a preferred giving amount.
In this webinar, Brady Josephson of NextAfter will share our key findings and provide data-driven insights to help you:
• Use copy to communicate why someone should give
• Upgrade one-time donors to recurring donors
• Improve your online giving experience
• And much more.
You’ll also learn tested and proven strategies from real experiments with real organizations that will help you verifiably increase donations and revenue from your online donation pages.