You are invited to an online conversation organised by The New Humanitarian about how COVID-19 will impact crisis zones.
Aid agencies are scrambling to adapt as the COVID-19 pandemic is felt throughout the world. Join Senior Editor Ben Parker as he speaks to leading experts and practitioners from across the humanitarian sector to discuss some of the most pressing issues.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Ben Parker, TNH Senior Editor (moderator)
- Jeremy Konyndyk, Senior Policy Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Virginie Lefèvre, Program and Partnerships Coordinator, Amel Association
- Suze van Meegen, Advocacy Manager, Norwegian Refugee Council in Somalia
- Karl Blanchet, Director, Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action (CERAH)
How will COVID-19 impact crisis-affected and already-vulnerable communities? How is the humanitarian sector adjusting to life under the shadow of a new global pandemic? Is the aid sector prepared? Where should priorities lie? And what does this crisis reflect about the changing face of vulnerability?
There will be time for Q&A and you can submit your questions in advance to email@example.com. Register now to book your slot.