Looking for capital to start or grow a small business? Learn about the importance of meeting the credibility factors required for approval.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to narrowing the racial wealth gap by teaching financial literacy, improving credit scores, and facilitating the development of minority-owned small businesses.
Join us for a brief webinar to learn about the IIMFL's grant-subsidized Small Business Certification.
Examples of what you'll learn:
1. How to properly set up your business to improve access to capital.
2. Become familiar with the power of business credit whereby you leverage the creditworthiness of your EIN to access some sources of capital.
3. Understand the the importance of having a lender compliant loan package.
4. Develop familiarity with proven tips and strategies to improve your perceived credibility in the eyes of lenders.
5. Increase awareness of how to "run your business like a business".
6. Learn about our resources to help you implement what was learned to accomplish a successful capital raise.
Additionally, see if you qualify for a grant-subsidized program designed to assist small businesses in raising $100,000+ with no upfront cost and guaranteed results.