We’ve got 5 generations in the workforce. Teams are demanding flexible workplaces: onsite, remote and hybrid. The gig economy is here to stay.
• Does it seem challenging to keep employees engaged?
• Are you struggling to bridge the generational gap from Generation Z to Millennials and Baby Boomers?
• Are you worried about losing good people to your competitors?
In order to achieve your business goals, you need a motivated, engaged and high functioning team – no matter what size your team is or what age they are.
Simple but not easy. What if it were easier?
Join us for an interactive webinar panel discussion where we will get to the root of this ever-changing workforce and workplace landscape
We will cover:
• How our workplace landscape has changed and will continue to change
• Why it’s important to set an intention to focus on bridging the generational gap
• What the connection is between employee’s emotional investment and work outcomes
• How you may unknowingly be setting yourself to fail
• Simple tricks to keeping your finger on the pulse, to assure you are being proactive in your approach
• How to engage and manage remote teams
If you are ready to learn how go beyond doing the basics of managing employee relations, and truly strengthen your corporate culture and differentiate yourself from your competitors, join us for this complimentary webinar.
Our speakers –
Taryn Abrahams, MFT, SHRM-CP, Corporate Behavioral Specialist
Laurel Bernstein, Founder & President of Laurel Bernstein & Associates.
Donna Miller, Founder & President of C3Workplace