Join 6WIND’s Webinar and learn about our new Turbo CG-NAT software appliance as part of our vRouter family. Our Beta Program is now open for users who would like to evaluate our Turbo CG-NAT vRouter and provide feedback.
• Software-based CG-NAT product, ready to run in bare metal and virtual machine configurations on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers
• Scalable CG-NAT software performance:
o 30 Million simultaneous connections per 25G of
RAM (scales with memory)
o 200,000 connections per second per core (scales with the number of cores)
o 10 Gbps per core (scales with the number of cores)
• CLI and NETCONF/YANG-based management engine for integration with orchestrators and existing management frameworks
• Monitoring through YANG-based KPIs that can be exported to a Time-Series Database and analytics dashboard (InfluxDB/Grafana example provided)
• Advanced logging through syslog can be integrated with logging platforms (Logstash/Kibana example provided)
We will show a demonstration of 6WIND’s Turbo CG-NAT capabilities as a vRouter.