A novel multi-mechanistic immunotherapy has been developed and tested by BioEclipse Therapeutics under license from Stanford University, partly under research grants from the National Institutes of Health. The results in mouse studies are extremely striking. BioEclipse scientists have observed in most cases the complete eradication of cancerous cells in a wide range of solid and liquid tumor cancers. They have also observed the formation of a protective long-term memory in immune-competent animal models. The in vitro results against tumor cells indicate an approximate thousand-fold increase in cytotoxicity over other therapies. The preclinical animal studies of the BioEclipse therapy against other immunotherapies that were subsequently FDA-approved, shows a significant increase in efficacy (20-100%), measured by tumor burden and time to recurring disease, and without evident side effects.
We invite you to join us on Wednesday, March 27th, at 2 pm ET/ 11 am PT for “New Frontiers in Cancer Therapy.” Our panelists will speak to:
- Limitations of current cancer treatments
- How the immunotherapy works
- A summary of the pre-clinical studies
- Next steps for the development of this treatment
- Structure and terms of the investment opportunity
- Any questions you may have as a potential investor or advisor