Join the Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) and the Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association (MDAA) for this FREE 2-part webinar series, with special guests sharing from their lived and professional experience of the NDIS.
Webinar 1 - Self-Advocacy and Applying for the NDIS
• What is self-advocacy, and why is it important on the NDIS journey?
• Addressing challenges you might experience when applying for the NDIS
• Stories from people that have an NDIS plan.
Webinar 2 – You have an NDIS plan, now what?
• Address real scenarios and how to self-advocate
• Navigating the NDIS, service providers and plan management
• Understand steps, tips and strategies to help you.
Both webinars will include:
• Recovery-oriented strategies for people living with a mental health condition
• Advice for supporting someone with self-advocacy
• Answers to participant questions, with Q&A panel discussions
• What support and free resources are available to support you.