Participate in a live informational session to learn why the EB-5 Investor Visa is the best way for an international student to obtain permanent U.S. residency.
Join us for this virtual event, hosted live by the managing partners of EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN). Learn how thousands of international students have successfully exchanged their F-1 visas for permanent U.S. residency status through the EB-5 program. Investing in a U.S. business using a family gift or even a loan can enable international students to receive a U.S. green card.
The EB5AN team will answer the following common questions.
• How much money do I need to invest?
• Can I use borrowed or gifted money from my parents or family to make an investment?
• How soon can I receive U.S. permanent residency status? How long does my money need to be invested?
• What are the risks?
• What is exemplar approval and why is it important?
• When can I become a U.S. citizen?
• Can I bring my extended family?
• Can I live anywhere in the United States?
Benefits of the EB-5 visa include:
• Permanent U.S. residency for the investor, spouse, and children under age 21;
• Ability to live and work in the United States;
• Ability to work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions without restrictions;
• Access to U.S. federal and state government programs;
• Eligibility for U.S. citizenship after five years;
• Visa-free travel to 130+ countries with a U.S. passport;
• In-state tuition fees at public U.S. universities; and
• Possibility of bringing extended family members to the United States.
Get the essential facts and hear your questions answered by EB-5 experts!