This webinar presents the ICEI resources that will be available at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) for users. Nord3 is a supercomputer based on Intel SandyBridge processors, which will be capable of handling Scalable computing services and Cloud services, and change resources from one service to another. In addition, a hardware description will be provided about the storage infrastructure deployed at BSC.
Who should attend?
- HPC infrastructure users
- EBRAINS service developers
- Other platform service developers
- Technical information on different resources that will be available at BSC, namely Nord3 cluster (SCC and VM) and storage infrastructure
- How platform service developers can get started on the the Nord3 VM service
- Nord3 cluster (SCC / VM services)
- Storage Infrastructure (Active Data Repositories and Archival Data Repositories)