Learn How to Start Your Career as a Radiologic Technologist or Radiation Therapist
Find out why Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) is the ideal place for you to take the first step toward becoming a radiologic technologist or radiation therapist. You’re invited to attend our live radiologic technology and radiation therapy webinar on Wednesday, July 8 from noon to 1:00 p.m. We’ve adapted our popular campus event to a safe, accessible format, so you can find your fit and plan for your future. Join Julie Beaudoin, Radiologic Sciences Program Director and TJ McCann, Senior admissions representative and start building your dreams today.
This webinar features:
- NWHSU’s radiologic technology and radiation therapy career path from faculty and staff
- Highly trained faculty across all segments of learning and small class sizes allowing for individual attention and instruction
- State of the art simulation lab to help advance your clinical skills
- In-depth descriptions of our clinical educational programs
- Live Q&A session
- Admissions information
- Updates on how the university is adapting to online learning and is committed to your future
If this time and date doesn’t work for you, please do sign up for the webinar, and we will send you a recording of the presentation afterwards.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.