Paid Live Webinar $25 (includes live event, pdf manual and Excel file plus the recording) - a tax invoice will be sent.
PivotTables allow you to summarise and report on large data sets in seconds.This updated session assumes you are already using pivottables. Topics covered include
- Calculated Fields – what they are and how and why to use them
- Calculated Items – what they are and how and why to use them
- Useful Report Layouts
- Conditional Formatting
- Relationships that allow you to report on two tables at once
- Data normalisation and variance analysis example using Power Query
- Two handy macros that can speed up pivot table creation
You will no doubt pick up a few other tips and tricks along the way.