Exclusive online workshop, specially designed for midwives, obstetricians, clinical instructors, students, and academic staff in birth units.
Midwife Malene Hegenberger will contribute with her many years of clinical expertise.
Working conditions as we perform perineal repair: can we improve?
• Ergonomics and suggestions from physiotherapists
• We will show different birthing beds and how to use them best
• Insight from a nurse working in the operation theater
• Birth at home or in a low-risk clinic. Then what? Tips and tricks
Tips and tricks for positioning the woman comfortably
1. The bottom should be placed right at the edge of the bed
2. The knees should direct outwards and upwards
3. The bag and spin should be horizontal
4. If possible, use the Trendelenburg position with pelvic tilted upwards
WingPlast in Sweden is kindly sponsoring this webinar:
Wavecare in Denmark is kindly sponsoring this webinar: