Who said you can’t be in two places at one time? Join PAEA on June 15th for the next program showcase highlighting Developing Leaders for the Future and Faculty Cohesiveness led by Dr. Megan Blakemore, program director at the Stephens College PA Program, and Dr. Wayne Stuart, program director at DeSales University PA Program.
1. Explain the leadership principles of the Stephens College PA program.
2. Develop three leadership components to incorporate in your program’s curriculum.
3. Understand how personal style can affect the team environment of the workplace.
4. Describe the DiSc assessment
5. Evaluate how the DiSC assessment can improve relationships among co-workers and improve team dynamics.
6. Understand how to apply these principles to your own workplace and team.