To attract today’s traveller to BC, we must re-imagine the customer experience. Hyper-local visitors will want new, engaging and immersive ways to interact with your attraction or activity, to create memorable connections to the places that lie close to their home and hearts. US and overseas travellers will want an experience that also connects them to British Columbia and shows how we as an industry have expanded and extended our destination offerings to appeal to today’s new visitor.
Key topics include:
• Understanding customer attitudes, forces, and buying decisions.
• Engineering new engaging and immersive mini experiences that connect to your organization’s brand essence.
• How to discover the best product types to attract today’s new visitors.
• How to tap into the Experience Formula to build experience impact.
• Examples of successful experience case studies.
• How to create an action plan to get your experiences to market.