COVID-19 requires us to take a step back, acknowledge that life has changed, and evolve our existing protocols to ensure that our employees feel supported and comfortable when travelling and meeting for business.
Collinson, in partnership with Crisis24, a GardaWorld Company, are pleased to leverage over 55 years’ experience in medical and security assistance to bring you this webinar - designed to support businesses looking to evolve their current travel risk management solutions in light of COVID-19and the upcoming ISO31030 Standard.
- Todd Handcock, President APAC, Collinson (MODERATOR)
- Yee-Ning Tan, Consultant, Collinson (PANELLIST)
- Richard Hancock, Managing Director APAC, Crisis24/GardaWorld (PANELLIST)
- Dr Simon Worrell, Global Medical Director, Collinson (PANELLIST)
- Nicola Winchester, Asia-Pacific Travel, Meetings and Events Leader, EY (PANELLIST)
- Bob Quick, Founder, Global Secure Accredication (PANELLIST)