The webinar will be hosted by Pamela Capalad and Dyalekt. Pamela is a Certified Financial Planner with over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, and Dyalekt is the Director of Pedagogy for Pockets Change. Together they host the Brunch & Budget podcast, focused on personal finance as an act of social justice, and cofounded the Race & Wealth podcast network with Dedrick Asante-Muhammad.
Here’s what will be covered:
- A detailed overview of the PPP loans and how to qualify
- Learn how to apply based on your business entity (sole proprietor, LLC, s-corp)
- What paperwork is required to apply for the loan and troubleshoot the application
- Which banks are currently taking applications
- How to choose between PPP and unemployment as a freelancer/self-employed person