Do you want to increase your proficiency in Word? Need tips for quickly navigating to items you use the most? Join us with our special guests Eric Damery and Matt Ater for a live webinar, Word, Tips and Tricks from Power Users, on Thursday, June 17 at noon Eastern time.
We will demonstrate useful features, and show you how to:
• Turn off the Backstage menu
• Use the traditional Save and Open dialog boxes
• Use the F6 key to navigate to different areas in Word
• Toggle between the Single-line and Multi-line Ribbon
• Check word count statistics and virtualizing this information
• Use or disable the Paste Recovery Table
• Create headings in a document
*ACVREP credits will be available for those who attend the live webinar.