Session 4: Enhancing The Student's Voice with Flipgrid
This session is open to both Primary and Post-Primary level participants.
• An exploration of how flipgrid can make your classes more student centered and amplify student voice leading to increased levels of student engagement and knowledge acquisition.
• Participants will learn how to create a Group, Topics, and share with students.
• Creating a responsive video
• Participants will discover ways to use Flipgrid within their learning communities.
• Empower student voice.
• Including Flipgrid as a student choice assessment and teacher feedback
• Describe how to access and navigate the Discovery Library in Flipgrid to find launch-ready Topics to use with your learning community.
• Looking Flipgrid to develop oral skills of students, creating video portfolio of student work.