Online learning poses challenges that vary from face-to-face learning. Oftentimes students may feel isolated from classmates, have scattered thoughts, and lack routine and organization. This presentation is intended to encourage online learners to maintain personal balance and remain motivated for the optimal learning experience.
The objectives for this webinar are to assist students with the following:
· Set and maintain a routine
· Maintain healthy eating/physical wellness habits
· Set proper environmental setting for learning
· Remain involved in social engagement
· Uphold spiritual and/or familial values and beliefs
*1-hour instruction on Wednesday