Monthly Donor Programs are growing and here to stay! The organization who learns to acquire but better yet engage with and keep these donors, creates that crucial ongoing sustainable revenue stream for many years to come.
Monthly giving programs can be built into organizations of any size, and is suitable for a variety of constituents.
In this highly interactive workshop participants from small to large shops, and recommended having least one year of fundraising experience, will understand how to:
- Fit recurring giving asks into their overall communication schedule
- Learn how to cultivate and recognize monthly donors and how best to steward them
- How best to retain and reactivate monthly donors
- Upgrade existing monthly donors to higher levels and different payment types
- Prepare approaches to prevent lapsing monthly donors and follow up if they do
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can't make it, go ahead and register anyway. You'll receive the recording a little later.