I’ve been podcasting for a few years now (and interviewed as guest on countless shows) and in that time the podcasting world has changed dramatically.
There is no doubt that podcasts are here to stay, and they are a sensational way to build a community, raise your profile and increase your influence, but most people struggle with where to start.
There are new podcasting models, new tech and new trends. To find out more I’m doing a webinar with my good friend Tracy Sheen - to cover everything you’ve wanted to know about podcasting but were too afraid to ask. Things like -
- Figuring why you actually want to do a podcast.
- The new show formats, they require less commitment than in the past but you need a solid strategy.
- Getting your podcast off the ground on a shoestring.
- Avoiding the common launch mistakes.
- How can you monetise your podcast?
- Doing an internal podcast for larger organisations?
A lot to cover. Only an hour to do it. I’ll also be asking Tracy about her PODCAST RETREAT - 3 day event for new podcasters, that she is running in Northern NSW in August. So if podcasting is on your radar, check out our webinar. Details below.