This session addresses setting limits to balance cost vs performance (including perceptual) and reliability in order to maximize the end-user value of an audio product.
- Audibility threshold under critical condition
- Perceptual audio quality measured with music
- Modeling the perceptive processing in our ears
- Our brain decides about the audio quality
- Maximizing the end-user value
More information and the previous webinars with their presentation slides are available on www.klippel.de/know-how/education/webinars