1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call/Introductions
3. Public Comments on Items on the Agenda
4. *Approval of the July 28, 2020 Meeting Minutes
5. *Recommend MPO Approval of the Bonita Estero Rail Trail Feasibility Study Scope (Ron Gogoi)
6. Update on the Development of the LeeTran 2021-2030 Transit Development Plan and the Comprehensive Operations Analysis (Levi McCollum)
7. Update on the Development of the Lee MPO 2045 Transportation Plan Elements (Don Scott & Ron Gogoi)
8. FDOT/MPO/Local Agency Updates
9. Public and Member Comments on Items not on the Agenda
11. Information and Distribution Items
*Action Items +May Require Action
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or family status.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation
services (free of charge) should contact Calandra Barraco with the Lee County MPO at 239-330-2243 or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired call (800) 955-8770 Voice / (800) 955-8771 TDD. The MPO’s planning process is conducted in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes. Any person or beneficiary who believes they have been discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or familial status may file a complaint with the Lee County MPO Title VI Coordinator, Calandra Barraco, at 239-330-2243, or in writing at P.O. Box 150045, Cape Coral, Florida 33915-0045.