M-Enabling Virtual Leadership Briefing: “The Acceleration of Innovation in Inclusive Virtual Workplaces for Persons with Disabilities”
How companies have innovated in making virtual workplaces inclusive of Persons with Disabilities during the pandemic, and how this is accelerating a broad move towards more inclusive workplaces and virtual work environments in the future.
• Opening Remarks: Jennifer Sheehy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
• Interview: Technology directions that matter for accessible virtual work environments. Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft interviewed by Shilpi Kapoor, Founder and CEO, BarrierBreak
• Lighting Talk: Latest data on how work will evolve post-pandemic by Lauren Romansky, Managing Vice President, Gartner
• Panel Discussion: What we learnt from the pandemic: Hands-on observations made by employees with disabilities and workplace accommodation experts during the pandemic.
• Panel Discussion: How digital accessibility innovation will drive new employment opportunities for Persons with Disabilities, moderated by Susan Mazrui, Director, Global Public Policy, AT&T, with Bill Curtis-Davidson, Co-Director and Sr. Consultant on Emerging Tech Accessibility, PEAT and Neil Milliken, Global Head of Accessibility, Atos.
Detailed agenda at https://m-enabling.com/virtual-leadership-briefing-series/
Real-Time Captioning and ASL to be provided.