You’re invited to Groundwork Ohio’s virtual event Laying the Groundwork Summit: in the Ohio Senate on Friday, April 23rd from 10:00-11:30 AM. We are thrilled to announce the following stellar guest appearances:
- Rhian Evans Allvin, CEO for National Association for the Education of Young Children;
- Senator Matt Dolan, Chair of Finance Committee;
- Senator Jay Hottinger, President Pro Tempore;
- Senator Vernon Sykes, Finance Committee Ranking Minority Member
- Senator Kenny Yuko, Minority Leader.
Following the event, you are invited to participate in our Making this Moment a Movement Virtual Advocacy Challenge where you will commit a few minutes of your time as we provide you easy opportunities to elevate your voice and influence statewide policy. We are calling on parents, caregivers, early childhood professionals, community leaders, policymakers, business owners, advocates and more to share their stories at the Statehouse and urge legislators to invest in the future of all young children in Ohio.
Together, we will make this moment a movement!
** NOTE: Please carefully complete all required information for registration so that we can send you print event materials in advance and award 1.5 Hours of Ohio-Approved Credit, if requested. **