This webinar will prepare individuals who will serve as the data manager to upload teacher, student, and enrollment data so teachers can participate in professional development and administer the Early Learning Assessment (ELA).
In this live online training, you will learn:
- Information about the ELA, including the technology system used to support it
- How to upload teacher and student data through multiple methods
- How to handle student transfers within the KReady system
- Ways to access and review reports at district and school levels
- Resources and supports available to you in this role
For your convenience and for those who cannot attend, this webinar will be recorded.