The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the great disasters of modern times. And unlike earthquakes or hurricanes, which strike one region, COVID-19 is rapidly spreading across the country and around the world.
Please join the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and featured panelists for a webinar exploring the question: what can past and current disasters teach our nation about how to recover to optimize health, well-being and equity?
• Vedette Gavin, Senior Research Consultant, Conservation Law Foundation
• Lisa Hasegawa, Regional Vice President, Western Region, NeighborWorks
• Sue Henderson, Vice President, U.S. Operations, Habitat for Humanity International
• Jennifer Palmer, Staff Services Manager, Napa County Housing & Homeless Programs & Emergency Operations (EOC) Center Plans Section Chief (during activations)
• Moderated by Nicole Bronzan, Senior Communications Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
This webinar will be recorded and shared with all registrants.